Tibidabo Amusement Park Barcelona | Popular Rides, Getting There & More
Tibidabo Amusement Park - Barcelona's Oldest Theme Park
Located on top of Mount Tibidabo in Barcelona is one of the world’s oldest theme parks, Tibidabo Amusement Park. With more than 117 years of history, Tibidabo Amusement Park has the perfect combination of cool vintage rides with contemporary ones. Being 512 meters above sea level, it offers the most spectacular view of the city. It is a great place for friends and families to unwind and relax. Book your tickets now for an unforgettable experience at Tibidabo Amusement Park, Barcelona!
COVID-19 Safety Measures at Tibidabo Amusement Park
- Mandatory use of face masks on-site.
- 1.5 meter distance between people.
- Use sanitizer before entering any spaces or rides within the park.
- Purchase tickets online in advance to ensure that the maximum capacity is not exceeded.
Why Visit Tibidabo Amusement Park?
- It is one of the oldest theme parks in Spain and the world.
- You get to experience some super cool vintage rides that have been in use since 1905.
- Located on the highest peak in Barcelona it offers breathtaking panoramic views of Barcelona’s skyline.
- What’s better than going on thrilling rides surrounded by greenery and spectacular views of Barcelona.
Your Tibidabo Amuseument Park Tickets Explained
Tibidabo Amusement Park Ticket
- General admission to Tibidabo Amusement Park
- Access to over 30 rides and attractions within Tibidabo Amusement Park
- Spectacular views of Barcelona city from the massive Ferris wheel, Giradabo, which takes you 500 meters high
Tibidabo Panoramic Ticket
- Get entry into Tibidabo Amusement Park
- Access to 9 historic rides
- Hop on the Mount Tibidabo Funicular and get a feel of the railways in the early 20th century
- Take in the views from the Sky Walk and be stunned by the beauty of Barcelona from a unique vantage point
What is the Best Way to Buy Tibidabo Amusement Park Tickets? Book Online
- Booking your Tibidabo Amusement Park tickets online ensures a hassle-free experience.
- Get the best deals and discounts by booking your tickets online.
- Stay safe from COVID-19 by booking your Tibidabo Amusement Park tickets online and steer clear of long queues.
- Get instant mobile confirmations when you book your Tibidabo Amusement Park tickets online.
Popular Rides At Tibidabo Amusement Park
Located around 550 meters above sea level, this ride offers you the best views of the city. Talaia is one of the oldest rides at Tibidabo Theme Park. (Image Credits)
You can’t go wrong with a Ferris wheel! Get ready to experience Barcelona from the highest part of Mount Tibidabo!
One of the park’s most famous attractions is the first-ever flight simulator. Built to replicate the first aircraft to fly from Barcelona to Madrid, the Avió is a delightful experience for people of all ages.
Hotel Krüeger is meant for brave-hearted visitors that enjoy a thrilling experience. Take a walk through this abandoned hotel and hold on tight as you encounter scary characters from horror films! (Image Credits)
Tibidabo’s Muntanya Russa roller coaster will take you 500 meters above sea level, giving you the most amazing views of the city. Experience a rapid journey through the woods at more than 80kph!
A classic at Tibidabo Amusement Park, the Carousel takes you on a fantastical journey through fairy tale lands!
Plan Your Visit to Tibidabo Amusement Park
Monday to Friday: 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Closed: from the 6th to the 31st of January and during all February.
Address: Plaça del Tibidabo, 3, 4, 08035 Barcelona, Spain. Google Maps.
- Funicular Railway
Route: Funicular Bottom Station (Plaça Doctor Andreu) - Tibidabo Amusement Park.
- T2C - Tibibus from Plaça Kennedy
- T2A - Tibibus from Estació del Nord
Tibidabo Amusement Park offers a wide range of food options for its visitors. From salads to pizzas, tapas, and mouth-watering desserts, there’s something for everyone! Here are a few of our choices:
- For delicious burgers, salads, roast chicken, and more head over to Bar Estació.
- Enrique Tomás offers the best ham and sandwiches with outside tables where you can enjoy the view.
- Indulge in the classic Spanish breakfast or munch on churros and chocolate at Xurreria, located right next to the ride Talaia.
View the entire list of restaurants at Tibidabo Amusement Park.
- Breastfeeding rooms and locker rooms are available.
- Rides like Giradabo and others have wheelchair accessibility.
- The Tibidabo Amusement Park has two lifts that go to every level of the Park.
- Tibidabo Park has toiletes adapted for wheelchair users, located in different areas of the enclosure.
- There is an information office and a souvenir store on the premises.
Here are some interesting attractions near Tibidabo Amusement Park:
- Tibidabo Mountain Peak
- La Sagrada Familia
- Temple of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Casa Batllo
- Park Guell
- Casa Mila
Visitor Tips for Tibidabo Amusement Park
If you’re booking tickets in advance, you don’t need to carry too much except for €5.50 to €7.70 for the tram and funicular respectively. This cost is for a single journey for one person. The park offers a range of restaurants, so carry a little extra for food.
There is no strict dress code at the amusement park. Wear comfortable attire suitable for the dry and water rides.
The age and height restrictions are different for each ride. Make sure you check these in advance if you have very young children.
Tibidabo has a range of vintage and modern rides, along with a few water rides. There are many options for people of all ages. Some of the rides have a height restriction, be sure to check their website for more details about this before your visit.
What to Carry
We recommend carrying comfortable clothes since you will be sitting on most of the rides. Carry a change of clothes because there are a few water rides that will get you drenched. Because of its high altitude, it tends to get chilly, so carry a jacket to cover yourself after your visit.
The park is now closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Check their website to stay updated on when the park will be reopened.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tibidabo Amusement Park Tickets
Book your Tibidabo Amusement Park tickets online for a hassle-free experience with the best deals and discounts.
Book your Tibidabo Amusement Park tickets, right here, online for discounted rates and a hassle-free experience.
There are over 25 rides in Tibidabo Amusement Park.
No, you need to buy a ticket to enter the amusement park.
Yes, book Tibidabo Amusement Park tickets in advance to avoid long queues.
Giradabo, Avio, Muntanya Russa are some of the best rides and attractions at Tibidabo Amusement Park.
Yes, Tibidabo Amusement park offers a range of food options.
You can take the tram or the funicular, either of which will take you to the park’s entrance.
. There is no age restriction to enter the park, however, some rides have a height restriction. Other rides require children to be accompanied by an adult.
There is no strict dress code, however, we recommend dressing respectfully since there are lots of families that visit the theme park. Be sure to wear comfortable clothing for all the rides.
Tibidabo Amusement Park is located at Plaça del Tibidabo, 3, 4, 08035 Barcelona, Spain.