The World of Banksy Barcelona tickets 2021
One of the greatest street artists of all time, Banksy’s work makes waves in the world of art. The serial provocateur’s art speaks on cultural, socio-economic, and political themes, and is often the subject of controversy due to its anti-authority messages. The British artist, who first entered the art scene in the late 1990s, uses an array of mediums such as graffiti, videos, and installations to speak to the viewer. Get your The World of Banksy Barcelona exhibition tickets and delve deep into the mind of Banksy.
When will it be held?
The World of Banksy Barcelona exhibition is currently open and will remain so until December 31, 2021.
Where will it be held?
The Banksy exhibition in Barcelona will be held at Espacio Trafalgar. Get directions.
COVID-19 Health Measures
To ensure the safety of visitors, the following health measures are taken at the venue:
- Frequent touchpoints are regularly disinfected.
- The venue limits the number of visitors in order to maintain COVID-19 safety.
- It is mandatory for guests to bring and wear a mask at all times when in the venue.
Why Visit The World of Banksy - The Immersive Experience
The Banksy Barcelona exhibition showcases about a hundred works of art by the artist. Largely credited for the entrance of urban art into the mainstream world of art, Banksy's art is easily recognizable, especially with works such as The Balloon Girl series, Love is in the Air (Flower Thrower), and his iconic works featuring rats. The World of Banksy - The Immersive Experience has also been held in other cities such as Paris and Dubai, and will now be on display in Barcelona till the end of the year.
Guests can take a journey through the life of Banksy and learn about his different works, the message behind them, and even where they were first revealed. This immersive experience is a chance for visitors to learn more about this famous artist and see some of his most thought-provoking pieces.
Please note that the artist is not directly affiliated with this exhibition.
Barcelona Banksy Exhibition Tickets
Tickets to The World of Banksy – The Immersive Experience in Barcelona are currently available for purchase. The tickets for adults are priced at €12.80.
The World of Banksy – The Immersive Experience Discounted Tickets
Children under the age of 5 can enter for free. Those aged between 6-25, and seniors aged 65+ can avail discounted Banksy Barcelona tickets at €9.60.
Best way to buy Banksy Barcelona Tickets
The best way to purchase your tickets is to buy them online. This also allows you to get them in advance for a date and time of your choice, and avail of discounts offered by third-party websites. Additionally, purchasing tickets online is contactless and lets you avoid the hassle of standing in a queue.
Plan Your Visit to The World of Banksy Barcelona
Duration: The exhibition is open until December 31, 2021.
The timings are as follows:
- Monday-Sunday: 10 AM - 8 PM
- Last entry at 7:15 PM
The Banksy Barcelona Exhibition is held at Espacio Trafalgar, Carrer Trafalgar, 34, 08010 Barcelona.
- Bus: Buses 19, 120, H16, N4 will drop you to Trafalgar Bruc station
- Metro: Take Line 1 or Line 4, and exit at Urquinaona
- Parking: Should you choose to drive down to the Banksy exhibition, you can park at Parking Trafalgar – Aparcament Trafalgar, Parquin Saba Arc De Triomf, or Parking Ortigosa close by.
Some must-try restaurants around Espacio Trafalgar include:
- Maison: Offering a large spread of dishes, Maison is known for its delicious food, aromatic coffee, and great ambiance.
- Flax & Kale Passage: Those that enjoy healthy food will find that this restaurant offers a range of dishes that are nourishing and tasty.
- Casa Lolea: Known for its tapas and sangria, Casa Lolea is perfect for those looking for a quick bite.
- Crocante Restaurante: Offering burgers, paellas, sandwiches, and more, Crocante Restaurante is a great place to make a pitstop for some delicious Spanish fare.
The following are some hotels that are located around Espacio Trafalgar:
- Hotel Rec Barcelona
- Hotel Duquesa de Cardona
- Room Mate Gerard
- Hotel Arts Barcelona
- Hotel El Palace Barcelona
- The Serras Hotel Barcelona
The World of Banksy Barcelona Exhibition: FAQs
The Banksy Exhibition Barcelona is open until December 31, 2021.
Yes, you can purchase skip the line tickets to the exhibition.
Banksy Exhibition Barcelona tickets start at €12 for adults.
Yes, you can purchase The World of Banksy Barcelona Exhibition tickets online and in advance.
Your ticket is only valid for the date selected during checkout.
Yes, you can get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Espacio Trafalgar is located at Carrer Trafalgar, 34, 08010 Barcelona
The World of Banksy Barcelona exhibition is open Monday to Sunday from 10 AM to 8 PM, with last entry at 7:15 PM.
Access to the Banksy Barcelona exhibition will be made possible in the near future.
Yes, but you will have to reach out to the venue in advance to arrange for a guided tour of the Barcelona Banksy exhibition.