Your Ultimate Guide to Visit Spotify Camp Nou at FC Barcelona | Timings, Location, Tips & More
Spotify Camp Nou stadium in Barcelona is home to the Spanish soccer club FC Barcelona. A mammoth stadium with a seating capacity of 99,354, Spotify Camp Nou is the largest stadium in Spain and the third-largest in the world. Opened in 1957, the historic stadium has hosted two UEFA Champions League finals, two UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup Finals, FIFA World Cup, and the 1992 Summer Olympics. Read on to know everything you need to know to visit Spotify Camp Nou, from tickets to opening hours and more!
Spotify Camp Nou Opening Hours
Till 30 September 2022
Open daily: 10 AM to 7 PM
1 November 2022 to 19 December 2022
Monday to Saturday: 10 AM to 6 PM
Sundays: 10 AM to 3 PM
20 December 2022 to 9 January 2023
Open Daily: 10 AM to 7 PMKnow More
Best Time to Visit | Spotify Camp Nou
Weekday vs Weekend: Spotify Camp Nou is an active football stadium. FC Barcelona plays their matches at Spotify Camp Nou, and the tours are closed on match days and days before them. Since the stadium is open daily and football matches are played occasionally on weekends, the best time to visit is during weekdays.
Peak Season vs Low Season: Barcelona is the most popular city to visit in Spain, and there’s a rush of tourists year-round. The best time to visit Barcelona is from May to June in the Spring, when the number of tourists is relatively lesser. Winter is also a good time to bargain on hotel stays as the temperature touches 13 degrees, and the city is quiet and less touristy. Avoid visiting in summer between July to August as this is the peak tourist season.
Where is Spotify Camp Nou?
Address: C/Arístides Mallol 12 (main Access 15) and Av. De Joan XVIII (Boulevard Access 9), 08028 Barcelona.
Spotify Camp Nou is located outside of Barcelona city center in the Le Corts neighborhood.
Closest Landmark: Les Corts neighborhoodFind on maps
How to Get to Spotify Camp Nou?
By Public Transport
Metro: You can choose from two metro lines to reach Spotify Camp Nou. On Metro Line 3, alight at Palau Reial or Les Corts or arrive at the stop Collblanc or Badal on Metro Line 5. The stadium is reachable in under 10 minutes on foot.
Taxi: You can hail the local black and yellow taxis in Barcelona, however, the cab service is limited to metropolitan regions. On weekdays, the rate per kilometer is around €1.21.
Bus: The bus numbers operating through Spotify Camp Nou are D20, H6, H8, 7, 33, 54, 56, 57, 59, 63, 67, 68, 70, 75, 78, 113, 157, and L12.
It’s not advisable to take your private car to Spotify Camp Nou. It will be difficult to find parking space outside the stadium. However, people with tickets to the Spotify Camp Nou tour can enjoy free parking within the stadium during the tour. Use Access 14 (Carrer Arístides Maillol) to enter the stadium.
Parking facilities nearby:
- BSM Tanatori Les Corts Car Park (11 minutes away by foot)
- Riera Blanca (4 minutes away by foot)
Know Before You Go
- FCB Megastore: The gift store to buy all Barcelona merchandise
- Free Wi-Fi: Access to free Wi-Fi inside the stadium.
- Cloakroom: Visitors can store luggage and pushchairs.
- Some parts of Spotify Camp Nou are not accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. The Spotify Camp Nou Guided Tour and the Players Experience Tour are not accessible to visitors with disabilities.
- Accessible parts of the tour: The audio-visual area and multimedia facilities, Messi space, Trophy Gallery, European Cups, Commentary boxes, and Panoramic view are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- The Spotify Camp Nou tour is family-friendly. Everyone visiting the stadium, including children, needs entry tickets.
- The Barca café inside the stadium serves a special kids’ menu.
- Baby changing facilities are available at the stadium.
- Photography is allowed, but not for commercial purposes.
- Food and drinks from outside are not allowed.
- Please adhere to the rules of the tour and don’t enter unauthorized areas.
- Always keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people.
- Please wash your hands before entering the stadium. Spotify Camp Nou has a facility for handwashing inside the stadium as well.
- If you have a fever, cough, or breathing difficulties, please avoid visiting Spotify Camp Nou.
- Everyone above the age of six must wear facemasks. This is mandatory without any exceptions.
- Follow the instructions given by the staff members.
- Barça Café: Enjoy dining at an authentic Catalan restaurant.
- Ice rink: Perfect for Sandwiches, Croissants, and muffins.
- Gastrobar Cal Blay Spotify Camp Nou: A mix of different cuisines from around the world.
- La Vermuteria: The place for Tapas, pickles, and tinned food.
- Hotel L’Alguer: A family-run business near Spotify Camp Nou stadium.
- Hotel NH Sants: A four-star hotel close to Spotify Camp Nou. Great dining options are also available here.
- Hotel Madanis: An 8-minute walk from Spotify Camp Nou, this four-star hotel is highly rated for its service.
- Hotel Catalonia Rigoletto: A pet-friendly four-star hotel with a lavish swimming pool.
What’s Inside Spotify Camp Nou?
Spotify Camp Nou Tour
Explore the iconic stadium of FC Barcelona. You can get a guided tour to the stands, fields, dressing room of the teams, and the tunnel through which the players make their way out to the field. The tour also includes a press room, dugout, and mixed zone.
FC Barcelona Museum
The FC Barcelona Museum gives visitors unique access to experience the legacy of the Catalan football club. Visitors can explore the history of iconic players, relieve the matches, and see trophies. The experience also includes an audio-visual area and multimedia installations.
Spotify Camp Nou Tickets & Tours
Frequently Asked Questions About Visiting Spotify Camp Nou
A. Spotify Camp Nou is the home stadium of FC Barcelona and is located in Barcelona, Spain.
A. Yes, Spotify Camp Nou stadium tours are open to visitors.
A. Spotify Camp Nou is an iconic football stadium. It’s home to the Spanish football club Barcelona. Spotify Camp Nou stadium, with 90,000 seats, is the largest football stadium in Europe.
A. No, you need to buy tickets to get into Spotify Camp Nou stadium.
A. You can buy tickets to Spotify Camp Nou online.
A. Your Spotify Camp Nou tickets start from €28.
A. The best time to visit Spotify Camp Nou is between May to June during the spring season. Pick a weekday to avoid the tourist rush and avoid booking tickets during the packed match weekends.
A. The Spotify Camp Nou opening hours vary according to season. The regular opening hours are from 10 AM to 7 PM daily.
A. Yes, you can buy tickets for groups.
A. Yes, Spotify Camp Nou is a family-friendly destination. Bear in mind that children also need a ticket to enter.
A. Most of the Spotify Camp Nou tour is wheelchair friendly, but certain parts of the stadium are not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
A. Yes, Spotify Camp Nou has a range of restaurants serving different cuisines.
A. A typical Spotify Camp Nou tour takes about 90 minutes.
A. Yes, Spotify Camp Nou is an iconic landmark. The stadium, the largest in Europe and is home to FC Barcelona, one of the most successful football clubs in the world.