Camp Nou Tours | The Perfect Way to Explore a World-Renowned Stadium
This one is for all football fans out there! Well, also non-football folks looking for a unique experience on their visit to Spain. The home ground of FC Barcelona, Camp Nou is the largest football stadium in the country and the third largest in the world. Having hosted the Champions League finals, the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup, the FIFA World Cup, the 1992 Summer Olympics, and several other important football events, Camp Nou is one of the most historic and spectacular stadiums in the world with a seating capacity of 99,354 people!
Here’s a complete guide on the Camp Nou tours and what to expect on your visit!
Why Take a Camp Nou Tour?
The Camp Nou Stadium is one of the most popular and most visited landmarks in Spain. Here are a few reasons why you should take a Camp Nou tour.
- Guided tours are the best way to gain more knowledge about the history of Camp Nou Stadium and FC Barcelona because they include an expert guide who knows everything that there is to know about the attraction.
- We recommend the Camp Nou tour because it come with a skip the line feature that allows you to skim past long queues by guaranteeing priority access.
- Guided tours are your best bet to learn more about the history of the attraction, architecture, and football culture of the city.
- Camp Nou Stadium is huge, so booking a guided tour is a great option as it gives you the chance to explore the place more efficiently.
- Camp Nou Stadium is one of the most popular and must-visit attractions in Barcelona, which is why it hosts huge crowds of tourists every day. Booking a Camp Nou tour will make access to the attraction easier, quicker, and more efficient.
All Your Camp Nou Tour Options
Highlights Covered on Your Camp Nou Tour
The Barca Museum
Divided into three sections, the Barca Museum is home to the historic ‘Futbol Art’ collection, all the trophies won by the club, photos and documents depicting FC Barcelona’s history, and the temporary exhibitions at the museum. Get a glimpse into the lives of football legends like Lionel Messi, Diego Maradona, Pep Guardiola, and many more. Check out Messi’s 5 Ballon d’Or trophies in the ‘Messi Area’ of the museum.
Grab a delicious meal at the newly opened Barca Café. Divided into three sections – bar, lounge, and terrace, the café boasts a menu rooted in local produce and the different elements of Catalan cuisine. Designed by the Iglesias brothers, the menu features the favorite dishes of the club’s players and healthy recipes recommended by their nutritionists.
View From the Pitch and Stands
Walk out onto the pitch through the tunnel and get a feel of the whole stadium. Enjoy spectacular views of the whole stadium from the pitch and the stands. Sit on the chairs that the managers, players, and coaches sit on during the football matches. You also get a chance to play on the Barca pitch with your gang, courtesy of the different packages on offer by the club.
Dressing Room, Press Room, and Boxes
Get a glimpse of the dressing room of the Barca players right here at the Camp Nou Stadium! Check out the changing rooms, the press room (that has a seating capacity of about 120 journalists), the press boxes, and the mixed zone, where post-match interviews of the players take place. Take pictures and get a bird’s eye view of the stadium from the press boxes.
Barca 360 Virtual Experience
Camp Nou Stadium has introduced a 360-degree virtual experience called the Barca Virtual Dream, which gives you an immersive tour of the Barca universe through VR glasses. Step into the shoes of your favorite Barca player and get to be a part of their training sessions or matches. Get a glimpse of what’s inside their lockers, meet and interact with special people, and peek into the future of FC Barcelona.
Guided Tours vs Non-Guided Tours
- Guided tours include an expert tour guide, who knows the attraction like the back of their hand and can provide you with all the information you need. Tap into them for some interesting stories about the stadium.
- Tickets for a Camp Nou tour come with a skip the line feature, which allows you to skim past long queues and access the stadium on priority.
- Guided tours have a fixed itinerary that includes all the major points of interest you should visit inside the attraction. It makes it easier to navigate a site as vast and historic as Camp Nou Stadium.
- Camp Nou tours include a small group of people to offer tourists a more complete and interactive experience.
- A general admission ticket allows you to explore the stadium at your own pace.
- Get yourself an audio guide to know more about the history and other points of interest at the stadium.
- With a general admission ticket, you won’t be able to skip the line or walk past huge crowds to enter the stadium on a non-guided tour. Camp Nou is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Spain. Queues are long due to which you might have to wait in line for anywhere between 30 minutes to a couple of hours.
What to Expect on a Camp Nou Guided Tour?
The Camp Nou Stadium is huge with a seating capacity of 99,354 people and several other sections for tourists to visit. It might get a little too overwhelming or difficult to navigate the stadium all by yourself, which is why we recommend booking a guided tour. Camp Nou tours include an expert guide who possesses in-depth knowledge of the attraction making them the best person to tap into for information about the history of the stadium.
After you meet your group at the pick-up point, you will be taken to the stadium where your first stop will be the Camp Nou Museum, which is home to an interesting collection of objects, displays, and interactive walls that tell the rich history of FC Barcelona. Get a glimpse into the lives of legends like Ronaldinho, Diego Maradona, Pep Guardiola, and several others. Also, visit the pitch and the stands that offer spectacular views of the stadium.
Check out the dressing room of the players as well as the press boxes, press room, and mixed zone. Towards the end of the tour, you will also be taken to the stadium’s multimedia space that boasts interesting stories and facts about Camp Nou. After this, you are free to explore the stadium for as long as you please, grab a meal at the Barca Café, and visit the club’s official store for FC Barcelona merchandise.
- Book your Camp Nou tickets online and well in advance.
- You can reach the stadium via car, bus, metro, or a rental bike.
- Only the museum and the second tier of the stadium can be accessed by those with physical disabilities. The place has several stairways making it difficult for those with reduced mobility to access all sections of the stadium.
- Free parking is available.
- Free WiFi is available.
- There’s a cloakroom to store luggage and anything else you might be carrying.
- Besides Barca Café, you can grab refreshments like tea, coffee, and sandwiches at the In Tour Bar, Tapas Café, Beer Hall, or Ice Rink.
Frequently Asked Questions About Camp Nou Tours
A. Yes. You can book a Camp Nou tour here.
A. You can book a Camp Nou Tours guided tour online.
A. Camp Nou tour tickets start from €28.
A. There are 3 types of Camp Nou guided tours that are available – Camp Nou Stadium & Museum Tour, Camp Nou Experience – Anytime Entry, and Camp Nou Tour Plus & Sport Tickets.
A. The Camp Nou guided tours include a complete tour of the stadium – the museum, pitch, tunnel, dugout, dressing room, press room and boxes, view from the stands, the mixed zone, multimedia space, and the Barca virtual reality.
A. The Camp Nou guided tours are available in English, Catalan, and Spanish.
A. The Camp Nou guided tour covers all the major attractions inside Camp Nou - the museum, pitch, dugout, dressing room, press room and boxes, view from the stands, the mixed zone, multimedia space, and the Barca virtual reality.
A. It depends on the type of tour you book. Guided tours usually have a maximum capacity of 25 guests.
A. Yes. The Camp Nou tours are worth it because Camp Nou is the largest stadium in Spain and the third largest in the world. It is nothing short of paradise for football fanatics, especially FC Barcelona fans.
A. Yes. The Camp Nou guided tours include skip the line access.
A. No. Camp Nou tours cannot be canceled, refunded, or rescheduled.
A. The Camp Nou guided tour is about 2 hours long.
A. Yes. Children under the age of 4 years get free admission while those aged between 4-10 years get discounted tickets. Senior citizens above 70 years of age and Catalan residents also enjoy reduced ticket prices.