Theme Parks in Barcelona | The Ultimate Barcelona City Guide
Are you looking for the ultimate adrenaline rush? Amusement parks in Barcelona are a great activity for you, your family and friends! Take some time out from your action-packed itinerary for some real action and visit one of the many amusements parks in the Catalan capital. Don’t forget to bring your sunblock!
Best Theme Parks in Barcelona
Theme parks make for a fun getaway for adults and kids alike. Taking you to a whole different world full of exhilarating roller coasters and rides, Barcelona is home to many incredible amusement parks. Barcelona Theme Parks like Tibidabo Amusement Park and Portaventura Park offer many thrills in store. The lesser-known names like the Costa Caribe Aquatic Park, too, have many activities and adventures up their sleeves. Make your Barcelona trip even more exciting with our guide to the best Barcelona theme parks.
Top 5 Barcelona Water Parks
Barcelona is a popular summer destination, so it is only natural that it has many water parks in and around the city. If you're into spills, thrills, and splashes you ought to check out these water parks in Barcelona.
Other Fun Parks in Barcelona
While theme parks and water parks require almost a whole day of your itinerary, you can choose to visit a local park - the ones famous among the locals. Your kids will love them and so will you!
Catalunya En Miniatura
Located on Torrelles de Llobregat, Catalunya En Miniatura has scale models of historic monuments of Catalonia. Enjoy special adventures planned through its forest aerial circuits and catch a wonderful view of the park through the terrace of its Restaurant Bar.
- €12.80 for adults
- €9 for children
Open Camp Barcelona
One of the first sports theme parks, Open Camp is a unique and exciting experience. The Olympic Stadium of Barcelona is now transformed to simulate your favorite sports. The park is an ode to sports and cultural events in the country.
- €20 for adults
- €15 for kids
Love trampolines? With a trampoline space you never get tired of jumping, walking walls, parkour zones, trapezing, foam pooling, and wall-climbing - Salting has enough to get your muscles the much-needed workout coupled with fun during your vacation!
- 1 hour - € 12
- 2 hours - € 20
Getting Barcelona Theme Park Tickets
For all these amazing theme parks in Spain, you can book your tickets online with zero effort! You can score the tickets on the official website of these parks or from online travel ticket sites like Barcelona-Tickets which are efficient and reliable. You can choose a tour that fits best with your budget, time and interests.
Booking tickets online ahead of time gives you the benefit of availing slashed prices and other benefits. Reading all the terms and conditions of your tour is much more efficient when booking it online. From the comfort of your couch, plan your next perfect vacation!
Know Before You Go To Theme Parks In Barcelona
- Booking theme park tickets with transportation is always more convenient and less expensive, especially since most of the theme parks in Barcelona are outside of the city limits.
- In most theme parks, the tickets on-site are more expensive than online tickets.
- Avoid wearing ornamented clothes or dresses with tulle or flair which can get caught in the rides and cause distress.
- Don’t forget to pack a towel, sunscreen, a bottle of water and sunglasses.
- The best time to visit these parks is during summer when the pools are a solace from the heat. Note, they also tended to most crowded during summers.
- Keep an extra pair of clothing as some rides might drench you - all in good fun!
- Timings and hours of the parks vary from season to season. Make sure to check the official website before booking your tickets.
- Arrive as soon as the gates open so you have more time to enjoy and beat the crowds.